Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Atrocious Spelling

Look online or around town sometime and witness the disastrous spectacle of spelling malpractice. It's like staring at the sun. Examples seen recently:

Your my best friend.
He's a looser.
Its my brothers car.
Let me give you some advise.
We have seperate beds.
My donations are deductable.
I here you.
I recieved the gift's.
I spell good.
I have good grammer.
I would of gone.
I have more then him.
He blatently told me off.
The dog at it's food.
I ain't done nothing wrong.
He definately told me that.
Please be quite.
He took they're order.

Why does this matter? You don't want a country full of people that can't write their own language do you? Where are the English as official language people when you need them? How about teaching the populace how to spell, whatever happened to that? You'd have to fund education for that and educated people threaten those who already have stuff. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Who knew spelling was a leading economic inequality indicator?

No comments: